MagiCom is looking for somebody for a 6-12 months long project, who
- is a Project Manager (technical) in Data Protection (functional reporting to the client’s Data Protection Officer at client’s HQ in Budapest)
- The ideal candidate needs to be a business professional with hands-on project management experience, a passion for excellence, strong collaboration, and driving efficient outcomes. Besides this, she/he has hands-on technical expertise in more than one IT discipline (IT operations, IT Security, data management, IT processes, etc.). It is a plus to have experience in compliance, risk management, controls, audit or data protection.
- She/he should be very comfortable working across teams to lead and build consensus, resolve conflicts, and create positive long-term working relationships. The candidate should also be able to work in a global environment, in a rapidly changing space, and be able to represent the team to customers, partners, and internal or external leadership.
- Provides IT project management and coordination to Data Protection GDPR projects in HQ and support to projects where implementation is with the Country – and medical centre organisations
- Regular and ad hoc project reporting with data collection about progress, risks, issues, escalated situations, etc. Provides potential solutions to project risks and issues proactively, with a self-driven approach
- Collaborate on training materials and other communications to increase employee understanding of company privacy policies, data handling practices and procedures and legal obligations
- University/College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, etc.
- Fluent English is a must
- IT related qualifications is an advantage
- Data Governance, Privacy, or Information Security certifications such as CIPP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAPP, CFE, etc. is an advantage
- Project management certification is an advantage, but result focused, hands-on project experience is more relevant
- Experience working in technical / IT projects is a must
- Experience working in Compliance, Risk management, Controls, Security, IT Audit or Internal Audit with specific experience in Security or Data Protection is an advantage
- Applied project/program management abilities, driving projects and deliverables, and measuring results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor communications based on audience