Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as an: Information Security Specialist
This role is part of the newly centralized IT team within Vodafone Shared Services. In this role you would develop the Information Security strategy for all Vodafone Shared Services (VSS): Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. You would ensure adherence to the guidelines for handling business critical information by monitoring the day-to-day operation of VSS and reviewing new technical solution designs.
What you will do:
- Develop global Information Security policies, procedures and standards across the entire VSS organisation (Hungary, Romania, Egypt, India)
- Identify and mitigate proactively Information Security and Data Protection risks; evaluate Information Security risks on a daily basis
- Review technical solution designs for compliance with the VSS-wide Information Security policies
- Consult IT delivery projects in Information Security and data protection topics
- Follow-up and resolve open issues identified through internal and external Information Security audits
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security /Data Protection in a complex IT and Network environment
- Fluency in English
- Strong knowledge of Information Security technologies such as IDPS, WAF, Firewalls, DDoS, UAC, DAM, Anti-spam, Anti-Malware, SIEM
- Strong awareness of standards and certificates such as: CISSP, ISO27001, CCNA Security, Risk Management, knowledge of IT Service Management processes (e.g. ITIL)
- Experience gained in a shared services environment would be an advantage
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Location: VOCH Hungária krt. 40-44. Budapest 1087
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Ongoing