- Are you interested in filling a unique position?
- Looking for developing yourself both in network and security fields?
- Dreamed about working in English as part of an international team?
If you can, then maybe this post is right up your street!
Our vision and story
delaware is a great place to work; just ask one of our 2000 delawarians who enjoy work each and every day. We expanded our activities to 13 countries and 26 offices in the world, including Budapest.
We're passionate about combining technology and business. We don’t use technology for the sake of technology: It's the way we help people and companies to do what they love doing, but in the most efficient way.
Join our team of business and technology experts. 15 years of continuous growth proves one thing: our people love it here. We do and make great things. We always deliver. You will get all the means and support to grow to your full potential. We’re convinced: you’ll love it here too.
What will you be doing as IT engineer?
You will be joining the global IT team: a solid team inside delaware provide IT services to the organization. You will be working with the infrastructure manager and the security officer.
You will provide critical management- and reporting services on a variety of network and information security platforms. This includes: security / network operational activities, system configuration / management and reporting. We count on your expertise in best practice implementation and process improvements.
What will you be doing?
You will be contributing to the overall information security roadmap by
- Participate in the implementation of information security policies, procedures and standards across the global organization;
- Identify and mitigate proactively information security and risks; evaluate and mitigate them by implementing proactive controls;
- Follow-up and resolve open issues;
- Conduct and support investigation activities;
- Maintain key performance reporting to stakeholders and develop new reporting methods to improve reaction time;
- Take part in IT delivery projects in information security and network topics.
And to the network performance by
- Manage the ticketing system for incidents, changes and problems;
- Escalate to vendor support when required to ensure SLA / availability targets are met;
- Correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes;
- Resolve the majority of complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation;
- Define and maintain key metrics reporting to Infrastructure Manager;
We firmly believe that delaware is a great place to work. What do we offer you?
- You’ll be able to work in a unique global environment.
- Opportunity to grow in an opened multinational organization.
- A whole host of internal and external training opportunities.
- Have the chance to acquire and maintain industry-accredited security certifications.
- A bright future within a solid company: delaware employs more than 2000 people and we’re growing all the time.
- You’ll discover that we have an attractive company culture with regular team meetings and team-building activities.
- We’re guided by our company values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
- And needless to say, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you have what it takes?
Does the profile below describe you? Contact us!
We are looking for Bachelor or Master profiles who are eager to immerse themselves in security and network career both on-premise and in the cloud infrastructure.
- at least 1-3 years’ IT work experience
- excellent operating system knowledge in Windows-based systems;
- working knowledge of computer networks and their vulnerabilities;
- working knowledge of layer-two and three networking issues;
- motivated to grow and learn;
- able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers as you want to be a team player;
- an excellent communicator, able to communicate effectively with anyone;
- a structured and systematic person;
- able to collect and analyse information to prepare and present research findings;
- capable of being entrusted with “confidential” information.
Ideally you have…
- knowledge on how attacks and breaches work within corporate environments;
- relevant technical network or security certifications (CISSP, CISA, ITIL);
- experience with enterprise level security application system(s).
Find out more
These blogs will give you more insight into how we do things: